Overseas Health Claims

Several Health Funds have now implemented electronic claiming for Overseas Health Claims (OHC) with General Practitioners.

This means overseas workers, students and visitors can now have their claims processed after a consultation at any practice with HealthPoint.

The rebate amount will be credited to the providers bank account using the Claim Settlement Service and any gap payment is collected in the normal way.